Magazine Clipper


I am a magazine hoarder from way back but over the Christmas/summer holidays I decided to ruthlessly cull my collection. Instead of keeping a magazine because it contained just one thing I liked (my usual criteria) I ripped out the page and stuck it into a scrap book. One book is for recipes and the second for home and craft.

There is a bit of similarity in the recipes I’ve collected (tarte tartin and apple tart!). I like making desserts and cakes though most of my cooking is regular dinner recipes. Some of my favourite recipes made from this collection are polenta and vegetables with tomato sauce, and meatballs with the same tomato sauce (these are great cold; I make them with lamb mince – yummy). Most of these clippings are from the Australian Family Circle; unfortunately the magazine went out of production last December.

No comments: