Olivey Green

A lovely parcel has arrived from Jessicah. I am the lucky recipient of her handmade scarf, embroidered with a tree and trimmed with lovely fabric. Plus she added in a button hair tie in my favourite colour of olivey green (I think I'll change my name to Olivey Green) and some thifted fabric. It is wintery and cold here already and it's arrival is perfectly timed. It is my cosy scarf and I love it!

Have a look at Kirsty's fantastic exploits making icecream. I am revealing all my scientific ignorance in that I didn't know you could do this or that with dry ice. What a crazy concept! I love it. As I said to Kirsty, science-boy (J) would love the idea of playing with dry ice and we'd have a blast making it. Unfortunately, he's not a sweets eater so I'll have to stash it in the freezer and consume it all myself. Pity really...

I'm currently scoffing indulging in this...

2 comments:

Jessicah said...

Glad you like the scarf and that it's keeping you warm :) I love olivey green too- especially that cute fabric!

Anonymous said...

Awesome scarf, the tree design is gorgeous