Kirsten has tagged me for seven random facts. Here are my seven plus my tags:
- If I had the opportunity, I would have an afternoon nap every day.
- Everyday J tapes Peppa Pig and Charlie and Lola for me. I watch them when I come home from work. And no, we don’t have any children.
- When I left school, I went to university for 18 months and I hated every minute of it. I spent a lot of that time reading in the library and going to the movies (rather than attending lectures and tutes). I wish I had known at the time that there were so many more options available to me.
- My favourite meal is lamb shanks and mash.
- I have loved cooking and craft since I was young. I was always allowed to cook whenever I wanted to. Usually it was cakes, biscuits and slices. Still I prefer to make desserts and yummy treats.
- When I was 15 I was in love with Michael J Fox. I went and saw Back to the Future five times. I think that got it out of my system. Yes, I was and still am, a dag.
- When I first started working full-time and earning money, I bought two dinner sets of Villeroy & Boch Petite Fleur. Seventeen years later it is still in boxes and I have never used it. I regret the expense but I loved the design at the time. When we move to a bigger house, I vow to use it even though my hodge, podge of second-hand and Cornish Blue is my favourite. Maybe I will leave it anonymously at St Vinnies for somebody to buy who’d really love it.
Are these things I want to admit to?