I’d love to post a fantastic crafty tutorial that would be wildly admired, replicated and shared. Instead here is tute to unblock your bathroom sink (I’ve recently become an expert):
- Throw half a cup of bicarb and a cup of vinegar down the sink
- Watch it volcano
- Throw a cup of bicarb and the rest of the bottle of vinegar in just because it was so much fun the first time
- Then pour a kettleful of boiling water down – listen to the gurgle and hiss
- Give the sink a couple of plunges with a plunger
- Hey-ho the sink is clear!
Now, it could have been any one of these steps that cleared it but I’ve found that all the steps together work a charm. It’s safe and effective and it doesn’t matter how much bicarb and vinegar you get on yourself, you won’t lose any skin.
*No photo with this post – I didn’t want to show my manky bathroom sink.