The lovely Drewzel tagged me for this one, so here we go.
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Mention the rules
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
- Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged*
*I'm not tagging anyone. Sometimes I feel dopey doing it and don't even tell people I've tagged them. How dopey is that!
Six Unspectacular Things
(1) I have size 9 feet, have done since the age of 12. Bloody hard to get suitable size 9 shoes when you're 12 (when I was 12 anyway, less so now I think).
(2) I reached the peak of my netball playing career when I was 12 in Year 7 because I was the tallest (see above). Got Equal Best Player.
(3) When I started school, I disliked playing; I wanted proper work to do. So when everyone else had free play at the start of the day, Carolyn got worksheets.
(4) When eating a sausage roll, I eat the pastry first.
(5) I like milkshakes in tin containers.
(6) And I always drink with a straw. I have a jar of straws in the kitchen.