Clean Up

I realise two cleaning posts is a little much for a non-cleaner but I have fallen in love with vinegar and bicarb soda. I was a little sceptical that it could do the job. Surely any cleaning product needs to burn through skin and rake the lining from your throat? After reading the queen of clean’s book, I gave it a whirl. The fizz of the vinegar hitting the soda gives me a little thrill and the slight abrasion does of course help to clean. I’ve also taken to polishing my kitchen sink so, if nothing else in my house, I have a shiny pit to deposit the rest of the detritus. The rest of the place is a still a hovel but I think I’ll just move house, to a cleaner one.

1 comment:

Kirsty (boblog) said...

I love vinegar for cleaning - especially for getting rid of limescale on taps. Soak a ball of cotton wool in vinegar, pop in a sandwich bag and attach it to the tap with a rubber-band. Wait an hour and, ta-daa! Clean taps.