I picked up these lovely old cards of rickrack on the weekend from the Port Adelaide Fishermen’s Wharf Market (which was a lot better than I’d remembered – just don’t go there for the food which was a lot worse than I remembered). I particularly love the bright red and white card.
At the same stall, I bought a bag of old patches. I’m old enough to remember mum sewing patches on my jeans and tracksuit.
- on the left the theatrical one because we're an arty Comfy & Cosy household
- at the top must be the scout's Undertaker badge
- the one in the middle because I was born in 1970 ahem
- the bottom badge is an old TAA badge - crikey!
- on the right that must be a scout's Magic badge though I'd rather hoped it was a Smoking badge