Handy Dandy

green bag

I've been carrying this great bag around all day. It's a favourite already.

It arrived in the mail from Cass's snail blazer shop.

wrapped parcel

Do you know how restrained I had to be take a photo and not rip it open first? How about that wrapping paper!

with magnets and notebook

There was also a Golden Book notebook and storybook magnets. The bag includes a coin purse (or in my case, a tissue case).

See how the bag folds down into itself? Very compact and handy.

lonely lion

I think the lion is wondering where all the text went.

9 comments:

boopsiedaisy said...

Ooooh, yes, that bag's a little cutie! I do adore it's polka dot innards! Also that particular Golden Book's my absolute favorite! Induces childhood memories so strong it gives me goosebumps! Lovely stuff! You find such gems! ♥

Cass said...

I'm so glad it arrived safe and sound and I'm glad you liked it

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love how the bag folds down - what a great idea to have in your handbag in case of unexpected purchases!

Kris said...

What a great bag! You are a lucky duck!

Levin said...

what a fabulous bag!
i loved that golden wonder book when i was little.
don't you love getting treasures in the mail!!!
l
x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous bag, and I LOVE the golden book notebook idea!!

Jodie said...

oh I love the wrapping - is it an old pattern piece - genius!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow what gorgeous gifts you have been getting lately. All lovely but that bag is awesome!!! I am so glad I haven't spoilt the last episode of LOM for you. How can you stand it not having watched it yet?? Can't wait to hear what you think of the ending?? let me know :)

petrafanella said...

What a cute bag and what an ingenious wrapping idea!! I have so many old ptterns that will never be used, and am often short of wrapping paper - I just never put two and two together!!