Vintage Beauty

Mosiac 02

I love number 5 above, 'Lovely Hat'. She is so lovely and beautiful and could be now. She is MeLoveVintage's grandmother.

Places I've been today:

Five and Two: so much op-shop love!

Pancakes for tea: haven't made them for ages! Just butter for me and maple (flavoured) syrup for the J (no maples harmed in the making of the syrup).

The Bean Bag: Sarah Bean cracks me up and her children are hysterical. I love seeing them up ladders and sitting in the sink cooking.

Two Pink Possums: more John Simm love

5 comments:

Tamara said...

John Simms really makes me swoon. He is so lovely.
We enjoyed Life on Mars so much - great TV.

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you!
And I have been feeling bad that I was being ridiculously boring lately - way to make a girl feel unboring :D

Kris said...

I love those images you have collected! Thanks for the site connections, I'm off to have a look!

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks for the thumbs up.

I'm very taken with the "Lovely Hat" photo too.

petrafanella said...

Wow, I feel so privileged to have been included. Thankyou so much... I love the different story the rug tells when combined with these other pics.